Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Wishing for a Bookmark Collection Exhibition?


 Oh, I’ve been planning to exhibit my bookmarks since about four years ago. That’s right, SINCE FOUR YEARS AGO. Well, there are really a lot to consider and prepare before even thinking of doing a legitimate exhibition. Besides that, I shouldn’t forget the fact that what I’m displaying are bookmarks. Let’s admit it, how many people are there who find bookmarks interesting? I mean, compared to paintings, sculptures, and photographs? Don’t get me wrong, I’m not like thinking of people swarming and going crazy about my bookmarks. Hell, no. I’m only thinking if there are people – besides my friends – in this country of mine who cares about BMs? Well, I hope so.

1. How did you public display your collection? Was it like in frames hanging on the walls?
2. How big was your collection when you had your exhibition?
3. What preparations did you make? Did you send invitations? Did you have souvenirs?

Ideas please. :)

P.S. If you’re a bookmark collector from the Philippines and have also been thinking of doing an exhibition for your collection AND are interested of doing a collaborative one, I’d love to meet you.

No comments:

Post a Comment